PUMPHOUSE ATHLETIC CLUB
12,000 sq.ft newly renovated state of the art facility!
- Selection of Brand New Plate Loaded Hammer Strength
- Plate Loaded and Selectorized Equipment
- Powerlifting Area with Competition Bar and Rack
- Strongman Implements
- Athletic Conditioning
- Brand new cardio area including sports art treadmills, ellipticals, upright bikes, recumbant bikes, steppers, as well as stairmill, arc trainers, and helix
- Private 1,000 sq.ft room! A 12 piece circuit offering a full body workout is available for PAC ladies!
- Smaller dumbbells and kettlebells, stretch mats, benches, lots of room, lots of equipment, lots of privacy!
- Separate area with powerlifting competition rack and bar, kettlebells and 2 platforms, boxing area with a heavy bag, battle ropes, prowler, russian box, drag sled, plyo boxes, agility ladders, and bumper plates.
- Strongman Implements: yoke, farmer carry handles, log press, tires etc.
- Hand chalk is welcome here!
Medicine balls, bosu balls, rubber bands, progression boards etc. This room is often used for training abs or for a private area to stretch.
- Two tanning bed rooms. One stand up ProSun tanning bed with a maximum exposure time of 10 minutes. One laydown ProSun tanning bed with a maximum exposure time of 15 minutes.
- TANNING IS INCLUDED IN ALL PAC MEMBERSHIPS!! You’re Welcome 🙂
PAC Pro Shop
- Supplement King Regina outlet store
- Selection of the PAC’s top picks of the best in sports nutrition
Shari Hagen – Front Desk Customer Service, Member Relations and Facility Maintenance.
“Friendliest face in Yorkton! Shari will be there to greet you when you come to the PAC during staffed hours. She has over 10 years experience in the Fitness Industry in Equipment Sales, and as a Fitness Equipment Service Technician. She keeps the PAC in top shape!! Questions? Give Shari a call or pop in for a visit during staffed hours!!
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
My name is Crystal, and I wanted to share my story with all the other women out there who feel to scared to start. For all the women out there afraid to walk into the gym for the first time and get started on their own journey.
Krista is a very well rounded knowledgeable trainer. Her expertise for me was focusing in on my whole body. She truly cares about your well being physically and mentally for the best possible results. Krista is a WEALTH of information and she is very committed to her clients.
I participated in Krista’s weekly group exercise classes for 4 years. Week after week, Krista delivered! She was not only a great motivator but also loved to challenge her participants. She easily modified exercises to accommodate specific needs or restrictions. Krista has a vast knowledge of nutrition, giving tips when asked and relating to others through personal experiences.
Krista was my spin/weights instructor for several years in Fort Saskatchewan. It isn’t exaggerating for me to say that she is the finest instructor that I had in that time, or to date. She has an incredible amount of experience, expertise, education and an enviable ability to connect with people of all ages, and fitness levels…( I am 65 now but when she was teacher I was 60-63 with stiff and sore joints).
She made our classes as fun as possible:) and no two were the same….she was always reading about the newest information and sharing that with us, getting our feedback on it too. In her family life she is a dedicated mom and wife, and would be an asset to any business or community.
I could elaborate further about her qualities but don’t think it is necessary for me to say more other than I am as jealous as can be that Yorkton has her and we don’t!!!
Paul – Before and After
Chris Before and After
As a traveling consultant and competitive bodybuilder, gym tourism is one of my “things” and I can say without a doubt that PAC is one of my favourites so far!
I love everything about this facility – gritty but clean, expansive but focused, great vibe and fantastic people – very kind staff/ownership and diverse and friendly membership. If you’re looking for a “home” to meet your goals – this is the place!
Awesome equipment, Super Clean, and Super friendly staff.
I like the atmosphere, if I could get there more often I would, the equipment is great, so is the staff, just a great place to be when I’m there!